The Winter Cam Classic was created to celebrate the great tradition of archery in the Northeast. The Classic is open to everyone who participates in the sport of archery and wants to have fun shooting their bows with friends and family. Our friends at Rinehart are bringing their incredible variety of targets for everyone to enjoy. This event will be fun. Bring your bow and a great attitude!
Pre-registration will close at midnight on Wednesday. All registration going forward will be at the door to be assigned a shoot time.
Pre-register and select your shooting times!
February 22nd, 23rd and 24th
Rochester, NY | Monroe Community College PAC Center
**** To help maintain the quality of the turf in this world class field house MCC asks you to please bring alternate footwear to shoot in incase of bad weather ****
Food, Shopping, Lodging and Entertainment close by. Bring the entire family for a great archery weekend!
Two Courses of 21 targets each with known yardage shots out to 60 yards for open classes and 35 yards for Hunter, Women’s Hunter, Traditional, and Youth classes.
There will be 2 separate courses with 21 Rinehart 3D targets per course
Course A will have North American themed targets
Course B will have Exotic themed targets
- Men's Open Class - 60 yard max shot*
- Men's Hunter Class - 35 yard max shot*
- Women's Open Class - 60 yard max shot*
- Women's Hunter Class - 35 yard max shot*
- Traditional Class - 35 yard max shot*
*All Classes will shoot at KNOWN DISTANCE targets
- Thousands of dollars of merchandise to be awarded
- Prizes will be awarded for at least 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each class and Overall Champion
- Shotgun style start
Pre-register now and select your shooting times! There is a limited number of available shooting slots.
$40 Registration Fee Includes:
Free admission for spectators
- TWO 21 target round of known yardage 3D
- 21 Target North American Game Course
- 21 Target Exotic Game Course
- All final rounds
Top Name Archery and Bowhunting Equipment Manufacturers on Display
Come help us sponsor the Catch A Dream Foundation!